Paintclub New Collections
'Tir na Nog' - Irish Myths & Legends
Hosted By Lorraine Regan O'Neill
Mysterious and proud is this devine beast. His eyes tell the story of tales gone by of legends and magical lands. lands like Tir Na Nog where once a man named Oisin who despite having joined his love Niamh in the land of eternal youth, returned to Ireland to see his homeland. Upon falling from his horse, he immediately gained his missed years of 300 and died.
Ok, so we know Niamh's horse was originally a white mare but we like to think, this is Niamh's mare's great great great grandson. Bringing the Irish myth to life in all it's metallic glory is Lolly, who will show you step by step in this online tutorial how to go from blank canvas to finished masterpiece, with a little bit of bits n' bobs thrown in.
- 2 hour online painting tutorial
- Access to video replay for up to 1 week or 1 month after the event, depending on ticket purchased
- Artist support on your painting after the event
- Paint and Prep will include a stencil and list of paint colours required
What you need
- 12ml acrylic paint x 12
- A palette to mix your paint on
- Paint brushes (1 large, 1 medium, 1 small)
- A plastic or metal palette knife
- 50cm x 40cm standard stretched canvas
- Metallic paint
Meet your host
Our resident sculptor Lorraine has a flair for experimentation and is known for her quirky methods of creation, from making use of household objects to capturing unique and unusual perspectives.
A graduate of Fine Art from GMIT, Lorraine brings her infectious energy and party animal personality to each and every one of her sessions.