Paintclub New Collections
Paintclub x Barbie - Friday 28th July 2023
Hosted By Lorraine Regan O'Neill
LIVESTREAM 7:30pm - 9:30pm (GMT +1)
Are you Ready for the Ultimate Barbie Party Paintclub style?!
Join us for a very special LIVESTREAM from our Paintclub HQ Studio here in Galway on the West Coast of Ireland. Lorraine & Aisling will be celebrating all things Barbie by painting our very own Barbie paintings, there will be fun, chat, paint and lots of pink as we throw back and get creative Barbie style.
Join us for this FREE LIVESTREAM Paintclub tutorial (held on Facebook) as we show you how to create your own version of Barbie. The sky is the limit, whatever you can dream, you can paint it! No Experience Necessary, we will provide you with your own Barbie or Ken stencil and help you get the creative juices going!
We cannot wait to see what Barbie YOU can create!
myPaintclub PLUS Members: For all our VIP's, join us for an Exclusive pre-show party with Aisling & Lorraine on Zoom to get the party really started! Your personal invitations will be emailed to you 5 days in advance of the event.
Note: while tickets are free, you are still required to process an order to access event. As with all our Paintclub events, this is an Adult themed event, recommended for Over 18s only. Thank you!
- 2 hour online live painting tutorial (LIVESTREAM hosted on private Facebook group)
- Access to video replay for up to 1 week or 1 month after the event, depending on ticket purchased
- Artist support on your painting after the event
- Paint and Prep will include a stencil and list of paint colours required
What you need
- 12ml acrylic paint x 12
- A palette to mix your paint on
- Paint brushes (1 large, 1 medium, 1 small) *We also recommend a Really teeny tiny paintbrush if possible for facial features.
- A plastic or metal palette knife
- 40cm x 30cm standard stretched canvas
- 2B pencil x 1
- Rubber x 1
- Your Imagination!
Meet your host
Our resident sculptor Lorraine has a flair for experimentation and is known for her quirky methods of creation, from making use of household objects to capturing unique and unusual perspectives.
A graduate of Fine Art from GMIT, Lorraine brings her infectious energy and party animal personality to each and every one of her sessions.