Paintclub On Demand
Hook Head Wildflowers
Hosted By Aisling Kearney Burke
A beautiful sky, a simple lighthouse and thick, luscious daisies and you have the wonderful Paintclub original painting 'Hook Head Wildflowers' This tutorial is great for those looking to gently ease themselves into palette knife painting, with just the right amount of texture! Can also be done with brushes, one to guide you into the joy of painting!
- 2 hour online pre-recorded painting tutorial
- Access to video replay for up to 1 week or 1 month after the event, depending on ticket purchased
- Artist support on your painting after the event via Chat.
- Paint kit including a painting stencil and list of paint colours required
Our Paintclub starter packs are available for purchase here, and contain everything you need for this masterpiece.
What you need
- 12ml x 12 acrylic paint various colours
- Extra white acrylic paint
- A palette to mix paint on paper or glass or a plate
- 3 Paint brushes (1 large hog hair brush x 1, medium synthetic flat brush x 1, small synthetic round brush x 1)
- A palette knife plastic or metal
- A 2B pencil
- We will be using a regular 30x40cm canvas for this painting.
Meet your host
Our founder and CEO Aisling has a lifelong love affair with creating, painting and teaching. Leading with her heart, and driven by unending ambition she has grown Paintclub from a small, local event business to a company that delivers creativity to the world.
A graduate of LSAD, Aisling’s approachable and talkative nature makes for relaxed, calming Paintclub sessions featuring any, and every, type of paint.