Paintclub On Demand
Hosted By Aisling Kearney Burke
Does this lady really needs an introduction? The iconic Frida Kahlo has it all, the colour, the glam, the glitter. This fabulous piece is also extremely customisable, so you can experiment and create your own masterpiece.
- 2 hour online pre-recorded painting tutorial
- Access to video replay for up to 1 week or 1 month after the event, depending on ticket purchased
- Artist support on your painting after the event via Chat.
- Paint kit including a painting stencil and list of paint colours required
Our Paintclub starter packs are available for purchase here, and contain everything you need for this masterpiece.
What you need
- 12ml x 12 acrylic paint various colours
- Extra white acrylic paint
- A palette to mix paint on paper or glass or a plate
- 3 Paint brushes (1 large hog hair brush x 1, medium synthetic flat brush x 1, small synthetic round brush x 1)
- A palette knife plastic or metal
- A 2B pencil
- A printer to print stencil
- We used a tall 50x25cm canvas for this painting, but you can use whatever canvas size you'd like.
Meet your host
Our founder and CEO Aisling has a lifelong love affair with creating, painting and teaching. Leading with her heart, and driven by unending ambition she has grown Paintclub from a small, local event business to a company that delivers creativity to the world.
A graduate of LSAD, Aisling’s approachable and talkative nature makes for relaxed, calming Paintclub sessions featuring any, and every, type of paint.