Paintclub On Demand
Hosted By Sinead McCarthy
This simple painting is perfect for those looking to experiment and customise their creation with ease. This Banksy recreation can be tailored to suit your aesthetics, making a great gift.
- 2 hour online pre-recorded painting tutorial
- Access to video replay for up to 1 week or 1 month after the event, depending on ticket purchased
- Artist support on your painting after the event via Chat.
- Paint kit including a painting stencil and list of paint colours required
Our Paintclub starter packs are available for purchase here, and contain everything you need for this masterpiece.
What you need
- 12ml x 12 acrylic paint various colours
- Extra white acrylic paint
- A palette to mix paint on paper or glass or a plate
- 3 Paint brushes (1 large hog hair brush x 1, medium synthetic flat brush x 1, small synthetic round brush x 1)
- A palette knife plastic or metal
- A 2B pencil
- A printer to print stencil
- We use 30x40cm canvas but any will do
Meet your host
You may recognise Sinead, our born and bred in Cork gal, from national television as a finalist on ‘Painting the Nation’, but we know her more fondly as our calm in the storm – bringing her down to earth attitude to every Paintclub session.
A graduate of Crawford College of Art & Design, Sinead loves every type of medium you can create with, although she has a particular preference for watercolour and pencil.