Paintclub ONLINE – Irish Collection
March 12 - April 26€10.00 – €15.00
Our Happy Monday Collection went down a storm in January, we decided to release our ‘Irish Collection’ this March, these 22 painting tutorials of our most popular Irish themed Paintclub paintings are now available online where we’ll show you step by step how to paint these gorgeous paintings.
All these tutorials are available to book right now and access will be via our Facebook groups from Saturday 13th March 2021 so you can paint these any time you wish, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week until 26th April 2021.
- Choose which ONE of these 22 paintings you want to paint! See list of names and the locations inspiring the paintings below.
- Book a ticket below and please advise in the order notes which painting tutorial you want access to.
- One of our Paintclub team will be in touch with unique access to your chosen painting tutorial and send you a colour list and any stencil, if required.
- Grab your paints, a glass of something bubbly and get ready to paint!
Book a ticket now and have a fun night out ‘in’ with your your mates or a special date night.
- 2 hour online pre-recorded painting tutorial
- Access to Video Replay until 26th April 2021
- Help & Artist Support for your Painting After the Event
- This Event is being facilitated by Facebook Groups. You must have a facebook account to access this tutorial.
- Paintclub Starter Packs with all Materials Required Available to Purchase.* Extra Charge for this.
- Printer recommended for the stencil, if needed, which will be emailed to you. You may also copy the stencil freehand.
Paintclub Irish Collection
- “Galway Hooker” – Galway
- “Guinness” – Every County
- “The Strand” – Strandhill, Co. Sligo
- “Into the Woods” – Carton Estate, Co. Kildare
- “New Beginnings” – my Grandaunt’s Flower Garden
- “Cliffs of Moher” – Co. Clare
- “Hae’penny by Night” – Dublin
- “Poolbeg Sunsets” – Dublin
- “Rooster” – my Uncle’s farm
- “Kerry Magic” – Dunquin, Co. Kerry
- “Daisy” – all the holidays at the farm when we were kids
- “Lions in the Storm” – playing with Dandelions or ‘pissy beds’ when we were on the farm
- “Mizen Head” – Droichead Cheann Mizen, Co. Cork
- “Poulnabrone Dolmen” – The Burren, Co. Clare
- “Singing in the Rain” – well, it IS Ireland, after all!
- “WB’s Swans” – The land of Saints, Scholars and Swans.
- “Endless Summer” – those summer days baling
- “Salthill Sunsets” – the softness of an Irish sunset
- “Torc” – Torc Waterfall, Co. Kerry
- “Under an Irish Sky” – Black Valley, Co. Kerry
- “Glendalough” – Upper Lake, Glendalough, Co. Wicklow
- “Watch the Sun Go Down” – on Galway Bay……………