Paintclub On Demand
Hosted By Lorraine Regan O'Neill
W.B Yeats once said – ‘I have looked upon those brilliant creatures, and now my heart is sore’, a stunning description of these delicate swans lazying upon their lake. Within this tutorial we’ll explore how we can use colour to bring light into our work, defining features as well as the gentle movement of water.
- 2 hour online pre-recorded painting tutorial
- Access to video replay for up to 1 week or 1 month after the event, depending on ticket purchased
- Artist support on your painting after the event via Chat.
- Paint kit including a painting stencil and list of paint colours required
Our Paintclub starter packs are available for purchase here, and contain everything you need for this masterpiece.
What you need
- 12ml x 12 acrylic paint various colours
- Extra white acrylic paint
- A palette to mix paint on paper or glass or a plate
- 3 Paint brushes (1 large hog hair brush x 1, medium synthetic flat brush x 1, small synthetic round brush x 1)
- A palette knife plastic or metal
- A 2B pencil
- A printer to print stencil
- For this painting we used a regular canvas, 30x40cm.
Meet your host
Our resident sculptor Lorraine has a flair for experimentation and is known for her quirky methods of creation, from making use of household objects to capturing unique and unusual perspectives.
A graduate of Fine Art from GMIT, Lorraine brings her infectious energy and party animal personality to each and every one of her sessions.