Paintclub On Demand
Hosted By Aisling Kearney Burke
Standing tall and proud, these stunning poppies with their vibrant red petals, create a beautiful contrast against the luscious grass. This striking tutorial will explore how to build detail to create scenes and visions that pop.
- 2 hour online pre-recorded painting tutorial
- Access to video replay for up to 1 week or 1 month after the event, depending on ticket purchased
- Artist support on your painting after the event via Chat.
- Paint kit including a painting stencil and list of paint colours required
Our Paintclub starter packs are available for purchase here, and contain everything you need for this masterpiece.
What you need
- 12ml x 12 acrylic paint - various colours
- Extra white acrylic paint
- A palette to mix paint on - paper or glass or a plate
- 3 Paint brushes (1 large hog hair brush x 1, medium synthetic flat brush x 1, small synthetic round brush x 1)
- A palette knife - plastic or metal
- A 2B pencil
- A printer to print stencil
- The canvas used for this painting is a 25x50cm canvas however you can also use a 30x40cm canvas.
Meet your host
Our founder and CEO Aisling has a lifelong love affair with creating, painting and teaching. Leading with her heart, and driven by unending ambition she has grown Paintclub from a small, local event business to a company that delivers creativity to the world.
A graduate of LSAD, Aisling’s approachable and talkative nature makes for relaxed, calming Paintclub sessions featuring any, and every, type of paint.