Paintclub On Demand
Here Come the Girls
Hosted By Aisling Kearney Burke
Besties or Sisters, this fun and flirty painting can be customised for as many party girls as you like, a super fun painting that can be as unique as your crew.
- 2 hour online pre-recorded painting tutorial
- Access to video replay for up to 1 week or 1 month after the event, depending on ticket purchased
- Artist support on your painting after the event via Chat.
- Paint kit including a painting stencil and list of paint colours required
Our Paintclub starter packs are available for purchase here, and contain everything you need for this masterpiece.
- 12ml x 12 acrylic paint - various colours
- Extra white acrylic paint
- A palette to mix paint on - paper or glass or a plate
- 3 Paint brushes (1 large hog hair brush x 1, medium synthetic flat brush x 1, small synthetic round brush x 1)
- A palette knife - plastic or metal
- A 2B pencil
- A printer to print stencil
- We use a regular 30x40cm canvas for this painting.
Meet your host
Our founder and CEO Aisling has a lifelong love affair with creating, painting and teaching. Leading with her heart, and driven by unending ambition she has grown Paintclub from a small, local event business to a company that delivers creativity to the world.
A graduate of LSAD, Aisling’s approachable and talkative nature makes for relaxed, calming Paintclub sessions featuring any, and every, type of paint.