Paintclub New Collections
'Colourful Cobh' - Explorer's Collection
Hosted By Sinead McCarthy
When we created this painting for our Paintclub in person Social events, we had NO idea how popular it was going to be. We're delighted to now release this fantastic Paintclub original painting 'Colourful Cobh' as a tutorial for a limited time only.
Join our resident Corkonian Sinead as she guides you step by step on how to recreate this whopper of a painting. One you will have on your walls for years to come. Purchase a ticket, paint in your own time and create your very own Cobh masterpiece.
- 2 hour online painting tutorial
- Access to video replay for up to 1 week or 1 month after the event, depending on ticket purchased
- Artist support on your painting after the event
- Paint and Prep will include a stencil and list of paint colours required
What you need
- 12ml acrylic paint x 12
- A palette to mix your paint on
- Paint brushes (1 large, 1 medium, 1 small)
- A plastic or metal palette knife
- 40cm x 30cm standard stretched canvas
- 2B pencil x 1
Meet your host
You may recognise Sinead, our born and bred in Cork gal, from national television as a finalist on ‘Painting the Nation’, but we know her more fondly as our calm in the storm – bringing her down to earth attitude to every Paintclub session.
A graduate of Crawford College of Art & Design, Sinead loves every type of medium you can create with, although she has a particular preference for watercolour and pencil.