Paintclub On Demand
Room with a view
Hosted By Lorraine Regan O'Neill
A little bird perched on a stump unknowingly being watched by the curious cat, this scene is too cute to be threatening – especially being captured in the early morning sun. The tutorial will explore how lighting and shade can be used to influence mood, with cool blues and greys being used to add age and contrast.
- 2 hour online pre-recorded painting tutorial
- Access to video replay for up to 1 week or 1 month after the event, depending on ticket purchased
- Artist support on your painting after the event via Chat.
- Paint kit including a painting stencil and list of paint colours required
Our Paintclub starter packs are available for purchase here, and contain everything you need for this masterpiece.
What you need
- 12ml x 12 acrylic paint various colours
- Extra white acrylic paint
- A palette to mix paint on paper or glass or a plate
- 3 Paint brushes (1 large hog hair brush x 1, medium synthetic flat brush x 1, small synthetic round brush x 1)
- A palette knife plastic or metal
- A 2B pencil
- A printer to print stencil
- We will be using a 30x40cm canvas for this painting.
Meet your host
Our resident sculptor Lorraine has a flair for experimentation and is known for her quirky methods of creation, from making use of household objects to capturing unique and unusual perspectives.
A graduate of Fine Art from GMIT, Lorraine brings her infectious energy and party animal personality to each and every one of her sessions.