Paintclub On Demand
"Ready for Rain"
Hosted By Sinead McCarthy
No experience needed as you make these boots your own with funky designs and colours. These wellies will be well needed and ready for some splashing!
- 2 hour online live painting tutorial
- Access to video replay for up to 1 week or 1 month after the event, depending on ticket purchased
- Artist support on your painting after the event
- Paint and Prep will include a stencil and list of paint colours required
What you need
- 12ml acrylic paint x 12
- A palette to mix your paint on
- Paint brushes (1 large, 1 medium, 1 small)
- A plastic or metal palette knife
- 40cm x 30cm standard stretched canvas
- 2B pencil x 1
- Rubber x 1
Meet your host
You may recognise Sinead, our born and bred in Cork gal, from national television as a finalist on ‘Painting the Nation’, but we know her more fondly as our calm in the storm – bringing her down to earth attitude to every Paintclub session.
A graduate of Crawford College of Art & Design, Sinead loves every type of medium you can create with, although she has a particular preference for watercolour and pencil.