Paintclub On Demand
'Leaf Me Alone'
Hosted By Lorraine Regan O'Neill
Well how you could you resist this cutey and perfect for this time of the year
- 2 hour online pre-recorded painting tutorial
- Access to video replay for up to 1 week or 1 month after the event, depending on ticket purchased
- Artist support on your painting after the event via Chat.
- Paint kit including a painting stencil and list of paint colours required
What you need
- 12ml x 12 acrylic paint various colours
- Extra white acrylic paint
- A palette to mix paint on paper or glass or a plate
- 3 Paint brushes (1 large hog hair brush x 1, medium synthetic flat brush x 1, small synthetic round brush x 1)
- A palette knife plastic or metal
- A 2B pencil
- A printer to print stencil
- We will be using a regular 30x40cm canvas for this painting.
Meet your host
Our resident sculptor Lorraine has a flair for experimentation and is known for her quirky methods of creation, from making use of household objects to capturing unique and unusual perspectives.
A graduate of Fine Art from GMIT, Lorraine brings her infectious energy and party animal personality to each and every one of her sessions.