Paintclub On Demand
April in Paris
Hosted By Lorraine Regan O'Neill
Paris in April truly is a sight to behold. Explore the stunning blooms and dancing sunlight within this tutorial, building the perfect frame for the iconic Eiffel Tower as she stands proudly over this romantic city.
- 2 hour online pre-recorded painting tutorial
- Access to video replay for up to 1 week or 1 month after the event, depending on ticket purchased
- Artist support on your painting after the event via Chat.
- Paint kit including a painting stencil and list of paint colours required
Our Paintclub starter packs are available for purchase here, and contain everything you need for this masterpiece.
- 12ml x 12 acrylic paint - various colours
- Extra white acrylic paint
- A palette to mix paint on - paper or glass or a plate
- 3 Paint brushes (1 large hog hair brush x 1, medium synthetic flat brush x 1, small synthetic round brush x 1)
- A palette knife - plastic or metal
- A 2B pencil
- A printer to print stencil
- We use a regular 30x40cm canvas for this painting.
Meet your host
Our resident sculptor Lorraine has a flair for experimentation and is known for her quirky methods of creation, from making use of household objects to capturing unique and unusual perspectives.
A graduate of Fine Art from GMIT, Lorraine brings her infectious energy and party animal personality to each and every one of her sessions.