Paintclub New Collections
'San Francisco' - Explorer's Collection
Hosted By Lorraine Regan O'Neill
Sunsets in San Fran just hit differently. Join us as we show you step by step with a stencil how to recreate this gorgeous painting.
- 2 hour online painting tutorial
- Access to video replay for up to 1 week or 1 month after the event, depending on ticket purchased
- Artist support on your painting after the event
- Paint and Prep will include a stencil and list of paint colours required
What you need
- 12ml acrylic paint x 12
- A palette to mix your paint on
- Paint brushes (1 large, 1 medium, 1 small)
- A plastic or metal palette knife
- 40cm x 30cm standard stretched canvas
- 2B pencil x 1
Meet your host
Our resident sculptor Lorraine has a flair for experimentation and is known for her quirky methods of creation, from making use of household objects to capturing unique and unusual perspectives.
A graduate of Fine Art from GMIT, Lorraine brings her infectious energy and party animal personality to each and every one of her sessions.