Paintclub New Collections
'Nefertiti' - Explorer's Collection
Hosted By Lorraine Regan O'Neill
Playdough and gold paint to make your own hieroglyphics...how could you not? Yes you will actually designing and printing your very own hieroglyphics.... it's very fun and exciting.
- 2 hour online painting tutorial
- Access to video replay for up to 1 week or 1 month after the event, depending on ticket purchased
- Artist support on your painting after the event
- Paint and Prep will include a stencil and list of paint colours required
What you need
- 12ml acrylic paint x 12
- A palette to mix your paint on
- Paint brushes (1 large, 1 medium, 1 small)
- A plastic or metal palette knife
- 40cm x 30cm standard stretched canvas
- 2B pencil x 1
- Playdoh or plasticine
Meet your host
Our resident sculptor Lorraine has a flair for experimentation and is known for her quirky methods of creation, from making use of household objects to capturing unique and unusual perspectives.
A graduate of Fine Art from GMIT, Lorraine brings her infectious energy and party animal personality to each and every one of her sessions.