Paintclub New Collections
'Hike Life' - Explorer's Collection
Hosted By Sinead McCarthy
Breath in the fresh mountain air and transport yourself to peace and tranquillity that the hike life can offer.
- 1hr 40 min hour online painting tutorial
- Access to video replay for up to 1 week or 1 month after the event, depending on ticket purchased
- Artist support on your painting after the event
- Paint and Prep will include a stencil and list of paint colours required
What you need
- 12ml acrylic paint x 12
- A palette to mix your paint on
- Paint brushes (1 large, 1 medium, 1 small)
- A plastic or metal palette knife
- 40cm x 30cm standard stretched canvas
- 2B pencil x 1
Meet your host
You may recognise Sinead, our born and bred in Cork gal, from national television as a finalist on ‘Painting the Nation’, but we know her more fondly as our calm in the storm – bringing her down to earth attitude to every Paintclub session.
A graduate of Crawford College of Art & Design, Sinead loves every type of medium you can create with, although she has a particular preference for watercolour and pencil.