Paintclub New Collections
'Geisha Girl' - Explorer's Collection
Hosted By Lorraine Regan O'Neill
This beauty makes you feel timeless. Join us for this step by step painting class to create the stunning 'Geisha Girl'. Her delicate porcelain skin in stark contrast to darkness of her hair against the vibrant colours surrounding her make for a unique masterpiece and we'll show you how to go from blank canvas to finished masterpiece.
- 2 hour online painting tutorial
- Access to video replay for up to 1 week or 1 month after the event, depending on ticket purchased
- Artist support on your painting after tutorial
- Paint and Prep will include a stencil and list of paint colours required
What you need
- 12ml acrylic paint x 12
- A palette to mix your paint on
- Paint brushes (1 large, 1 medium, 1 small)
- A plastic or metal palette knife
- 40cm x 30cm standard stretched canvas
- 2B pencil x 1
Meet your host
Our resident sculptor Lorraine has a flair for experimentation and is known for her quirky methods of creation, from making use of household objects to capturing unique and unusual perspectives.
A graduate of Fine Art from GMIT, Lorraine brings her infectious energy and party animal personality to each and every one of her sessions.