Introduction to Portrait Painting
Hosted By Aisling
Our online masterclasses have been designed to help you grow your artistic abilities, and define your personal style. Each session is run by one of our expert, experienced instructors who will be on hand to guide you through each step and answer any questions or tackle any challenges you might have.
If you can’t join the live session, a recording will be available for up to a month after the event – if you require any support during this time, please feel free to get in contact with us.
To access simply
1. Choose one of the available Masterclasses
2. Purchase a ticket
3. Access the session in the ‘myPaintclub’ section of our website
4. Grab your paints and have fun!
- 2.5 hour pre-recorded masterclass, divided into easy to follow segments covering specific techniques/topics.
- Course handouts and guides
- Support and after care through a private group with our professional artists
- Accessible for up to one month from date of purchase
Our Paintclub starter packs are available for purchase here, and contain everything you need for this masterpiece.
- 12ml acrylic paint x 12
- 59ml tube of white acrylic paint x 1
- Tear-off palette pad x 1
- Paint brushes (large hog hair brush x 1, medium synthetic flat brush x 1, small synthetic round brush x 1)
- Plastic palette knife x 1
- 40cm x 30cm standard stretched canvases x 3
- 2B pencil x 1
- Rubber x 1