6 week Course: Get Your Paint On! Get the Foundations right with Lolly!
Hosted By Lorraine Regan O'Neill
Get Your Paint On! Mondays 7:30pm - 9pm
Want to paint but not sure where to start? Or are you painting but not really knowing why you do what you do?
Throughout this 6 week course, in a LIVE 1.5 hour class per week you will jump right to the dirt alongside an experience instructor who will explain all your questions. i
A private Facebook group for after care and motivation, course printouts and playback available of all classes. This is a great course for beginners or to refresh your painting skills, if they are a bit rusty.
- 1.5 hour online LIVE Class weekly - hosted on Zoom
- Access to video replay for up 1 month after class date
- Handout & Class guide provided
- Private Facebook Group for Class Members
- Limited Numbers in Class
- Acrylic Paint Kit, canvas or canvas paper
- Detailed Materials List will be emailed after purchase
Meet your host
Our resident sculptor Lorraine has a flair for experimentation and is known for her quirky methods of creation, from making use of household objects to capturing unique and unusual perspectives.
A graduate of Fine Art from GMIT, Lorraine brings her infectious energy and party animal personality to each and every one of her sessions.